If you are a classified and employee and you disagree with your evaluation, check “disagree” on your evaluation.

You may also check “disagree” and “request a review” within 10 days of your review. By checking those options, you are asking for another review by your manager’s supervisor or the reviewing officer. The reviewing officer will make a decision to either uphold the evaluation as it is or suggest changes be made to the evaluation.

File a Grievance

If the reviewing officer suggests changes be made and you agree with the changes, the evaluation will be put in your personnel file. If you do not agree with the changes, you may file a grievance.