Networking, learning, socializing, contributing — participation in an industry-related club or association is one way to stay connected. The Harrah Hotel College supports a variety of student organizations, many of which are nationally affiliated, and all provide unique opportunities to hone your interests and learn more about specific aspects of the hospitality industry.
New members are always welcome, including undergraduate and graduate students. Regular updates on student club and association activities are posted on the bulletin board adjacent to the Bob Boughner Career Services Center on the first floor of Beam Hall.
Student organizations include:
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- Association Representing Koreans
- Beverage Management Club
- Chinese Students and Scholars Association (CSSA)
- Epicurean Society
- Eta Sigma Delta
- Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals (HFTP)
- Hospitality Graduate Student Association (HGSA)
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI)
- Human Resources Student Association
- National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH)
- UNLV Convention Club