A Master’s Program Designed for You
"I needed the flexibility of the online program as my career progressed."
-Rikki Tanenbaum, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Golden Nugget & MHA Graduate
The Master of Hospitality Administration (MHA) degree is an online 30 credit advanced program designed for mid-level professionals who can choose to focus on either hospitality management or gaming management. Offered completely online, the MHA program allows you the flexibility to balance your work and personal life with your academic responsibilities. You will realize benefits from day one as you study hospitality cases, learn from the best practices of professors, and even address your own professional challenges in classes. Study anywhere, start anytime. Apply today!
How is the Program Structured?
Classes run continuously throughout the year in five 8-week sessions, and you can begin the program in the fall, spring, or summer. This 30-credit program is composed of ten, 3-credit courses, including:
- Five required courses and four electives
- See degree requirements for complete course list
- Culminating course (capstone)
- Gaming management Track requires a professional paper
- Hospitality Management Track requires either a professional paper or entrepreneurial class
- Baccalaureate degree with GPA of at least 2.75 or 3.00 in the last two years of study
- Completion of online application
- Three or more years of management experience in the hospitality industry
- See complete list for additional admission requirements
*Applicants are not required to take a GRE or GMAT for admittance into the program.
- Spring - November 15
- Summer - April 1
- Fall - July 15
Is our Executive MHA Program right for you?
Ask us to review your CV or resume.
UNLV is unable to provide fully online education to students from certain states. Visit the State Compliance page for more information.