To be admitted to an undergraduate program in the Harrah Hotel College, you must first apply to and be accepted by UNLV.
The undergraduate application is online – simply follow the steps on the university’s Admissions page. You’ll find information for freshmen, transfer students, and international students.
When filling out the undergraduate application, be sure to indicate your major in the Harrah Hotel College.
- All students must provide an English proficiency test score. We will no longer accept a transfer equivalent to our ENG 101/113 as proof of proficiency.
- Transfer students will need to take TOEFL, IELTS, or Michigan and meet the minimum scores listed below.
- This will also apply to students seeking admissions through the change of major process.
If you are already admitted to UNLV and studying in a major outside the Harrah Hotel College, you may request admission to the college through the change of major process. You will need to meet with an academic advisor in the Harrah Hotel College to review the program requirements and any ramifications to the change in your educational career. Please call 895-3616 to make an appointment with an advisor.
Professional Golf Management Program Admissions
Information on admission to this program can be found on the Golf Management Program website.
You must first apply for admission to the UNLV Graduate College by completing an online application found in the upper right-hand column of the Graduate College webpage. Admission requirements are different for each of the post-graduate degrees offered through the Harrah Hotel College Graduate Studies Office
- Master of Science in Hotel Administration Admission Requirements
- Master of Hospitality Administration Admission Requirements (online executive degree)
- Dual Master of Business administration/Master of Science in Hotel Administration Admission Requirements
- Doctor of Philosophy in Hotel Administration Admission Requirements