Career Services Rewards Card Program
Career Services at UNLV provides many resources and services to help our students and alumni prepare for the future. Whether you are looking to find a major that best fits your desired occupation, or you want to explore your career options, we are here to assist you with your job search process.
Students can participate in the rewards program by completing all 5 items on the Rewards Card. They are:
- Attend a Job Fair (Graduate & Professional School Fair – September 28, 2016; Fall Job Fair - October 26, 2016)
- Have your resume reviewed by Career Services (or by a specific college if applicable)
- Follow Career Services on Social Media (stamp provided by Career Services office only)
- Attend a Career Workshop (check out the events page for a current list)
- Participate in a mock interview with Career Services
- PlayStation 4 console – One (1) drawing
- Semester student parking passes for the 2017-2018 academic year – Five (5) drawings
- Padfolio to take with you on your next interview – Ten (10) drawings
The rewards card must be stamped at the time of the event or activity by a designated career services representative. All students will receive a prize for completing the program and will be entered to win one of the grand prizes. Students can turn in their completed cards and pick up their prize at Career Services, SSC-A room 201. All items must be completed and card submitted to Career Services by 12/2/2016 at 5 p.m. Drawing will occur during finals week of the fall 2016 semester.
The Career Services Rewards Card program is open to all UNLV undergraduate and graduate students. Employees or dependents of Career Services are not eligible to win any of the Grand Prizes.
Take advantage of Career Services and get rewarded!