Nevada Administrative Code (441A.755) requires that all students, who attend courses on campus, must provide documentation of having received the following immunizations, unless excused by religious belief or medical condition:
- Two doses of Measles, Mumps, & Rubella (MMR) if student was born in or after 1957.
- Tetanus-diphtheria (Td) immunization within the last 10 years.
- All students must submit legible copies, in English, with their full name and NSHE ID number (the ID number listed on your acceptance letter).
- Students under age 18 must have a parent's signature on the immunization exemption forms or a parent/guardian with them to receive the immunizations.
Documentation Required for Registration
Documentation not showing the required immunizations will be considered incomplete. Failure to provide the above documentation will prevent you from registering for classes.
Acceptable Proof of Immunization
- Childhood immunization card (signed by physician or nurse and indicating name of facility)
- High school or college records
- Military, state, or county records
- Lab report indicating immunity (titer test for MMR)
- Health department records
Where to Get Immunized
- Private physician
- Public Health Department
- UNLV Student Health Center
You can email records to [email protected]
Mail or fax records to the Office of the Registrar:
Office of the Registrar
4505 S. Maryland Parkway Box 451029
Las Vegas, NV 89154-1029
Please be sure to include your full name and NSHE ID on all immunization documents.