To ensure that your subsidized, unsubsidized, Perkins, or PLUS loan credits to your cashiering account, make sure:
- You activate your aid online with the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office.
- Your financial aid awards are in sync with your enrolled credit hours.
- You complete your entrance loan counseling.
- You complete your master promissory note online.
- You meet Financial Aid & Scholarships satisfactory academic progress policy.
You are still responsible for paying your UNLV tuition and fee charges on time if your financial assistance is delayed or unavailable. If you fail to pay by the last payment date, you may be administratively dropped from all your classes. You may also owe additional late fees.