To see a financial aid counselor in-person, all students must sign into the FinAidQ virtual line for service. FinAidQ provides you the ability to join our virtual financial aid line from anywhere.
FinAidQ will inform you an approximate wait time, how many people are in front of you and when a financial aid counselor is ready to see you in person. In addition, limited appointment times are available up to 2 weeks in advance.
Join the Virtual Line
It's easy to join the virtual line using these methods!
- Text "FinAidQ" to 702-710-0905 using your mobile phone.
- Online at unlv.edu/FinAidQ.
- Download the QLess mobile app and join the UNLV FinAidQ virtual line.
- For those with landlines, a landline number is coming soon.
- Kiosk log-in within the lobby of the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office.
Join the FinAidQ virtual line before you come to the office. It's a better way to wait and save you time.