Workshop: Tips on the Academic Job Interviewing Process
The Graduate & Professional Student Association (GPSA) and the Graduate College invite you to attend a workshop titled, "Mysteries Unveiled: Logistics of Academic Job Interviewing, Negotiating an Offer and Transitioning into a Professorial Position."
Facilitator: Dr. Peter Gray, associate professor, department of anthropology
- Dr. Alyssa Crittenden, assistant professor, department of anthropology
- Dr. Arya Udry, assistant professor, department of geoscience
- Dr. Doris Watson, professor, department of educational psychology and higher education
Topics of Discussion:
- The Academic Interview – How to Prepare
- The Academic Job Offer – Things to Consider
- Transitioning into a Professorial Position
For a listing of future workshops, please visit the GPSA website.
This event is free and open to the public.
Space is limited. Register today.
Registration is only available through your RebelMail account.
More info on this event
Graduate & Professional Student Association (GPSA) and the Graduate College