Workshop: GPSA Sponsorship
Each year, graduate and professional students are eligible for up to $1,250 for travel or research materials. Awards are highly competitive, and this workshop will provide you with information that will help you create a fundable application. During this workshop, the Chair of the Sponsorship Committee will provide attendees with information about the awards, including deadlines, the selection process, eligibility, and tips for creating a great application.
During the workshop, attendees will:
- Learn about GPSA Sponsorship, deadlines, and additional information
- Be provided information about the application process and how applications are scored
- Review examples to learn more about scoring individual applications
- Kristyne Wiegand, GPSA Vice President and Ph.D. student in the Department of Kinesiology and Nutrition Sciences
- Anel Rojas, GPSA Business Manager and Advisor
Life Cycle Stage: Early, Middle, and Late Master’s and Early, Middle, and Late Doctoral
Learning Experience: Interactive
Pillars of Professional Development: Financial Wellness, Career Development
This workshop is open to UNLV graduate students and postdoctoral scholars. Please RSVP at least 24 hours in advance for the workshop.
UNLV Graduate College and GPSA