Please join online education for a one-hour webinar on how online instructors effectively prepare for a new semester. Three experienced instructors will share their approaches to preparing their online course -- so they and their students can focus on teaching and learning during the semester.
Webinar participants will take away tips on:
- Using WebCampus/Blackboard tools to copy a course and adjust due dates or assignments
- Reviewing content and structure for possible improvements
- Preparing for the new students, beginning two weeks before the courses start
Moderator: Sue Armitage, Online Education
- Dr. Sheila Bock, assistant professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
- Michael Wilder, instructor, Journalism; Online Education, instructional design coordinator
- Yvette Aqui, OIT WebCampus administrator
Participants are encouraged to ask questions or share their own effective practices.