The current world we live in has forced both employers and graduate students to quickly transition to a virtual reality, giving them little time to prepare. Join us to learn about virtual interviews and how to ace them!
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Understand the similarities and differences between in-person and virtual interviews
- Discuss proper virtual interview etiquette
- Learn strategies for how to make a great impression and ace your virtual interview
PDA Type: N/A
PDA Pillars: Career Prep.
Learning Experience: Lecture & Interactive
Time Commitment: < 2 hours
Lifecycle Stage: Early, Mid, Late Master’s & Early, Mid, Late Doctoral
- Justin Gomez, Assistant Director of Career & Professional Development, Career Services
- Kassie Moore, Career Coach, Career Services