UNLV Symphony Orchestra: Concerto Competition Concert
The evening's concert program includes:
- Hector Berlioz: Roman Carnival Overture
- Jacques Ibert: Concerto for Flute, performed by Dmytro Gnativ
- Ralph Vaughan Williams: The Songs of Travel, performed by Richard Hodges
- Launy Grondahl: Concerto for Trombone, performed by Dawid Mzyk
$10 - All Seats
$8 discounted tickets are available to seniors, military members, and UNLV Faculty and Staff. All students may receive one free ticket with valid ID.
Order Your Tickets
- At the UNLV Performing Arts Center Box Office - Conveniently located on the north-east end of campus attached to the south face of the parking garage; view maps and directions for more information
- Over the Phone - Call (702) 895-ARTS (2787)
- Online - Buy here.
Please note: Additional fees apply to phone and internet purchases.
UNLV Performing Arts Center patrons are welcome to park in the Cottage Grove Parking Garage. Parking is free after 7 p.m. Monday - Thursday, after 1 p.m. Friday, and all weekend. Visit UNLV Parking and Transportation Services for more information.