UNLV Symphony Orchestra: Bartok, Mahler, and Elgar
The UNLV Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Professor Taras Krysa, performs a program including:
- Bela Bartok's Two Portraits for Orchestra, Op. 5
- Gustav Mahler's Songs of a Wayfarer (Stephanie Weiss, mezzo-soprano)
- Edward Elgar's Enigma Variations
$10 - All Seats
$8 discounted tickets are available to seniors, military members, and UNLV Faculty and Staff. All students may receive 1 free ticket with valid ID.
ORDER YOUR TICKETS
- At the UNLV Performing Arts Center Box Office - Conveniently located on the north-east end of campus attached to the south face of the parking garage; view maps and directions for more information
- Over the Phone - Call (702) 895-ARTS (2787)
- Online - Buy here.
Please note: Additional fees apply to phone and internet purchases.