UNLV Public Surplus Sale
Come join us at our next UNLV Public Surplus Sale every Wednesday and Thursday from 1:30 - 4:00 p.m.
The objective of the surplus property department is to market excess university equipment and materials to the public at fixed or negotiated prices.
University Owned Equipment for sale including but not limited to:
- Desktop Computers starting @ $40
- Computer Monitors starting @ $10
- Metal Bookcases starting @ $20
- File Cabinets starting @ $20
- Office Chairs starting @ $5
- Tables starting @ $10
- Desks starting @ $40
- New & Used UNLV Atheltic Apparel (various prices)
- and other miscellaneous items starting @ $5.
This event is open to the public.
Parking is available in LOT N. Please see the parking spaces marked for "Surplus Customer Only" next to our building, Thunder Warehouse.
We do not accept cash or personal / business checks. The only form of payment we accept are major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). Please note: Minimum purchase of $5 for each transaction.
More info on this event