The UNLV Gaming & Hospitality Education Series is the newest concept in gaming education. Six episodes will be presented in 2018 exploring various topics with expert speakers in the casino industry. A networking cocktail reception will be held after each session.
Episode 5 Player Development: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Ground Up: Building the Perfect Casino Host
- What makes a great host and how to find them
- By the Numbers: Rating Your Players… And Your Hosts
- How technology can better evaluate each player and assist casino hosts
- In the Trenches: Trials and Tribulations of Casino Marketing
- The art and a science of casino marketing
Episode 6 Payment Solutions: 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Casinos, the Federal Government and AML (FinCEN)
- Learn about the current efforts to curtail all money laundering at online and land-based casinos
- Moving Money: Why Payment Processing is Crucial to Industry Success
- Speakers will explain how to reduce overhead and how to better manage the cash using products that are offered today
- iGaming Payments: Online All The Time
- Hear about the latest trends in online gaming payments and how the recent legalization of sports betting may move the process along more quickly
The series is a cooperative effort between the UNLV William F. Harrah College of Hospitality, Casino Connection Intl., LLC, publishers of Global Gaming Business (GGB) Magazine, and Applied Management Strategies.