UNLV EMHA Immersion Session Industry Panels
Panel I: Reimbursements Post Election: What Does the Future Hold for the ACA, the Exchanges, and How Will it Impact Patients?
- Dr. H. Bard Coats, Davita HCP Nevada
- Heather Korbulic, executive director, Silver State Health Insurance Exchange
- Dena Schmidt, deputy director of programs, DHHS
- Christine Zack, SVP/chief risk officer, Fundamental Administrative Services
Panel II: Employee Engagement and its Impact on Quality & the Patient Experience
- Mason Van Houweling, CEO, FACHE, University Medical Center
- Sarah Bussmann, associate vice president, Clinical Quality, Healthcare Partners; UNLV MHA Alum, 2014
- Maggie Rafferty, DHA, RN, chief experience officer - Nevada Market, St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
This event is free and open to the public.
School of Community Health Sciences, Department of Health Care Administration