Undergraduate to Graduate Workshop
Learn what makes graduate school different from your undergraduate journey and why addressing the difference early is essential to your academic success. Learn about campus resources that can help you with the transition from undergrad to grad. Listen to graduate students talk about implementing the tools & techniques they learned to be successful in grad school.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn about undergraduate degrees & graduate degrees
- Learn about resources and services on campus that will help make your transition easier
- Hear personal experiences from current graduate student
- Andrew Hanson, Dean, Honors College
- Kate Korgan, Dean, Graduate College
- Shivangi Khurania, Master's Student, Management Information Systems
- Emily Strickler, Master's Student, Public Health
This workshop is open to UNLV Grad Rebel Advantage Students
Please RSVP at least 24 hours prior to the workshop.