Undergraduate to Graduate Workshop
Learn what makes graduate school different from your undergraduate journey and why addressing the difference early is essential to your academic success. Learn about campus resources that can help you with the transition from undergrad to grad. Listen to graduate students talk about implementing the tools & techniques they learned to be successful in grad school.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn about undergraduate degrees & graduate degrees
- Learn about resources and services on campus that will help make your transition easier
- Hear personal experiences from current graduate students
Learning Experience: Panel
Time Commitment: < 2 hours
- Andrew Hanson, PhD, Acting Dean, Honors College
- Emily Lin, PhD, Associate Dean, Graduate College
- Rubaiya Murshed, Graduate Ambassador and PhD candidate, Mechanical Engineering
- Juanita Jasso, Graduate Ambassador and PhD candidate, Educational Psychology & Higher Education
- Linsey Belisle, Graduate Ambassador and PhD candidate, Criminal Justice
This event is open to current Grad Rebel Advantage students. Please RSVP 24 hours prior to the event.
The Graduate College is now using Event Pass for all events and workshops. For easy check-in at the event, generate an Event Pass QR code by visiting involvementcenter.unlv.edu, signing in with your ACE account, clicking on the profile icon in the top right, and choosing Event Pass. This QR code can be used for all UNLV Graduate College events and workshops, so save it to your Apple Wallet, Google Pay, or photos.
Graduate College and Honors College.