The Office of Human Resources' Staff Development office invites participants to attend a webinar titled, "Basics of Planning & Prioritizing."
Participants will learn to:
- Understand the benefit of returning to the “tried and true” strategies for planning and prioritizing.
- Identify their self/time management concerns, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Clarify the link between personal values, life stage, roles (employee, manager, parent, friend, home manager, etc.) and the use of time.
- Use seven best practices for planning and prioritizing.
- Use a system for assigning tasks to categories depending on time-sensitivity and importance.