Managing your time during the academic year can be difficult. As graduate students, you are expected to juggle a lot, projects, exams, your own research, work, family, friends, and even professional networking. Join us in conversation for a discussion on how to manage your time effectively so you continue to flourish and thrive. Learn best practices for prioritizing tasks, overcoming procrastination, and dealing with frequent distractions.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Understand the primary demands of your time
- Identify your priorities
- Organize work for maximum efficiency
- Develop strategies to deal with interruptions and distractions
- Learn how to avoid procrastination
Professional Development Academy Pillars: Leadership, Career Prep, Wellness
Professional Development Academy Program: GMC, GRC, GTC, PGCCP, RAMP, Grad Rebel Advantage
Learning Experience: Lecture
Lifecycle Stage: Early Master’s, Early Doctoral
- Carli Barnum, Graduate Student, School Counseling M.Ed. & Graduate Assistant, Graduate College
Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.