Sustainability Symposium 2019: The Desert Shall Bloom
Green Builder Media is proud to present the third annual Sustainability Symposium on February 18, 2019 in Las Vegas. The Symposium has established a reputation for being one of the most innovative, inspiring, and fun events of the year, drawing an influential national audience of esteemed sustainability professionals, business executives, building professionals, elected officials, city planners, students, and national media.
The Sustainability Symposium’s world-class lineup of speakers includes:
- Academy Award-winning actor Jeff Bridges
- Retired four star general and Presidential advisor General Wesley K. Clark (ret.)
- Legendary NBA star and Giant of Sustainability Bill Walton
- Internationally renowned eco-film Director & Producer Susan Kucera
- Trailblazing venture capitalist Joe Blair
- Caesars Entertainment Chief Sustainability Officer Gwen Migita
- Green Builder Media President and industry provocateur Ron Jones
For more information about the Sustainability Symposium 2019: The Desert Shall Bloom, contact Sara Gutterman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order Your Tickets
- At the UNLV Performing Arts Center Box Office - Conveniently located on the north-east end of campus attached to the south face of the parking garage; view maps and directions for more information
- Over the Phone - Call (702) 895-ARTS (2787)
- Online - Buy here.
Please note: Additional fees apply to phone and internet purchases.
UNLV Performing Arts Center patrons are welcome to park in the Cottage Grove Parking Garage.
More info on this event
This event is also generously sponsored by:
- Ingersoll Rand
- Caesars Entertainment
- Owens Corning