What does UNLV mean to you? Design the UNLV student planner!
The Office of Admissions is now collecting cover design submissions for the UNLV 2017-2018 student planner! UNLV students are encouraged to submit cover designs that they believe capture the essence of campus and what it means to be a Rebel. The contest winner will have their design as the cover of the planner, as well as a 2017-2018 student annual parking permit.
Submit your entry no later than April 7, 2017
Student Planner Contest Rules:
- Dimensions: 7″ width, 9″ height
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Deliverables: PDF format
- Must include the text ‘Rebel Planner’
- Must include the text ‘2017-2018’
- Entries can use either traditional mediums (pens, pencils, charcoal, paint, etc.) or modern digital illustration (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Familiarize yourself with the University Identity Standards to use colors, logos, and marks
- If you would like to use the UNLV logo or mascot/spirit mark in your design, download the graphic file(s)
- Undergraduate and graduate students enrolled at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- No limit to number of entries submitted
Have Questions? Email them to [email protected].