There are lots of resources and directions to go as you start a new business. In order to be smart about the process, we’d like you to START SMART!
Anyone who is considering owning their own business, or has already opened one in the last year, is encouraged to invest 3 hours inside our classroom to learn critical first-step basics that will save you both money and time. Discover who your local experts are that are both legitimate non-profit agencies, and who offer their services at no cost to you. Follow up one-on-one counseling appointments are available to all who attend, at no cost. Gain essential knowledge you need as a business owner, for success. Agenda items include:
- What a business owner MUST know
- Common pitfalls for business owners
- The compliance/legal issues of business
- How to understand financials
- The how-to’s of funding
- How to do market research
- Resources for the business owner
- Know how to develop a business plan the right way
- Schedule a free, one-on-one follow-up counseling session
LOCATION: University of Nevada Cooperative Extension (take the Windmill exit off of the 215, we’re located on the northeast corner of Windmill & Paradise).
Plenty of parking in front of the building. All workshops are taught in the back building. As you face the front building, go through the left side gate, where you can access the back building. All monthly classes (except February) will be held in classrooms A & D. February’s class will be held in classrooms B & C.