Please join us for a reception and panel discussion to learn more about Smart Communities.
Smart Communities provide core infrastructure and address quality of life issues for their citizens, including providing a clean and sustainable environment, and application of Smart solutions.
- 5:30 pm – Reception
- 6:15 pm – Panel Discussion
- Tina Quigley, RTC General Manager
- Betsy Fretwell, Senior Vice President of Switch CITIES
- Rob Ulmer, Greenspun College of Urban Affairs Dean
- Rama Venkat, Howard R. Hughes College of Engineering Dean