Rail Transportation Engineering and Advance Maintenance (RailTEAM), which is a Tier-1 University Transportation Center on Improving Rail Transportation Infrastructure Sustainability and Durability organized a seminar on Seminar in Railroad Infrastructure. The seminar was attended by over 20 people from academia and industry. Four following presentations were covered during this seminar.
- Time: 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Presentation: Development and Validation of a New Generation Rail Wear Model Using Emerging Big-Data Analytic Techniques
- Speaker: Allan M Zarembski, Civil Engineering, University of Delaware
- Time:10:30 am – 11:00 am
- Presentation: Mobile 3D Printing of Rail Track Surface for Rapid Repairment
- Speaker: Z.Y. Wang, Mechanical Engineering, UNLV
- Time: 11: 00 am – 11:30 am
- Presentation: UAV Applications to Track Inspection of Irregularity Measurement
- Speaker: Yingtao Jiang, Electrical and Computer Engineering, UNLV
- Time: 11:30 am – 12:00 am
- Presentation: Non-Propriety Ultra High-Performance Concrete for Ballast-Track High Speed Railroad Sleepers.
- Speaker: Nader Ghafoori, Civil and Environ. Engineering and Construction, UNLV
Similar seminars will be organized for the coming year.