Seminar in Railroad Infrastructure
Our Railroad University Transportation Center will hold the annual meeting and railroad seminar on June 26th 2018. During this seminar faculty from University of Delaware, Virginia Tech and UNLV will present their research. The seminar will take place in Science & Engineering Building (SEB), Room 2212. The list of presentations is shown below
- Time: 9:30 am - 10:30 am
- Presentation: Development and Validation of a New Generation Rail Wear Model Using Emerging Big-Data Analytic Techniques
- Speaker: Allan M Zarembski, Civil Engineering, University of Delaware
- Time:10:30 am – 11:00 am
- Presentation: Mobile 3D Printing of Rail Track Surface for Rapid Repairment
- Speaker: Z.Y. Wang, Mechanical Engineering, UNLV
- Time: 11: 00 am – 11:30 am
- Presentation: UAV Applications to Track Inspection of Irregularity Measurement
- Speaker: Yingtao Jiang, Electrical and Computer Engineering, UNLV
- Time: 11:30 am – 12:00 am
- Presentation: Non-Propriety Ultra High-Performance Concrete for Ballast-Track High Speed Railroad Sleepers.
- Speaker: Nader Ghafoori, Civil and Environ. Engineering and Construction, UNLV
Light refreshments will be provided.
This event is free to UNLV faculty and students.
Please RSVP by 5:00 PM, June 20, 2018 to Boniphace Kutela by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
USDOT University Transportation Center (UTC) Railroad Infrastructure Sustainability and Durability and AREMA Student Chapter at UNLV