Seminar: EOH Global Health faculty candidate
The School of Community Health Sciences is hosting several seminars that will showcase candidates for the Global Health faculty position as well as a faculty position within the Department of Environmental and Occupational Health.
Jan. 24 at 10:30 am - Global Health Faculty Candidate
- Presentation: "Operationalizing Risk Maps to Improve Control of Vector-Borne Diseases"
- Candidate: David Larsen, PhD
Jan. 28 at 10:30 am - Global Health Faculty Candidate
- Presentation: "From the Global to the Local: The Centrality of Context & Sustainability in Implementation Science Research in Guatemala, the Philippines, Madagascar and New Orleans"
- Candidate: Paul Kadetz, Dphil, MPH, MSN
Feb. 1 at 10:30 am - EOH Faculty Candidate
- Presentation: "Occupational Physical Activity Levels Among Commercial Construction Workers"
- Candidate: Oscar Arias, MD, ScD
Feb. 4 at 10:30 am - EOH Faculty Candidate
- Presentation: "Shift Work & Circadian Rhythm Disruption: Impacts & Interventions"
- Candidate: James Burch, PhD
UNLV School of Community Health Sciences