Business and research aren’t often paired together, but the reality is a considerable amount of research is happening in the Lee Business School that has an impact on our business community and beyond. Join us for a panel discussion with professors representing each of the five departments within the Lee Business School. From impostor syndrome to economic diversity, panelists will discuss current research and the potential impact of their findings on our community.
- Dr. Anjala Krishen, Professor of Marketing
- Dr. Richard Gardner, Assistant Professor of Management, Entrepreneurship & Technology, Coping with Impostor Syndrome
- Dr. Shawn McCoy, Assistant Professor of Economics Economic, Diversity and the U.S. Housing Market
- Dr. Ankur Pareek, Lee Professor of Finance, Patient Capital Outperformance
- Dr. Nadia Pomirleanu, Associate Professor of Marketing, Salesperson Self-Esteem
- Dr. Robyn Raschke, Professor of Accounting, Corporate Social Responsibility