Research Poster Design
Research posters are a key method of presenting the analysis of your data in a concise and condensed manner. How you create and present your poster presentation will affect the ability of your audience to follow along and understand your research design and findings. Join is for an interactive workshop where we will review organizational patterns and design principles that will help you present key information on a poster in a visually appealing and effective way. Finally, we will introduce strategies to discussing your work to folx outside of your field of study and addressing poster attendee questions.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Review poster design templates
- Learn about design principles
- Learn strategies to present your research in an effective and visually appealing way
Professional Development Academy Program: GRC, GCC
Professional Development Academy Pillars: Research
Learning Experience: Lecture
Time Commitment: < 2 hours
Lifecycle Stage: Mid-Late Master’s, Early-Mid-Late Doctoral
- Nicole Thomas, Graduate Student, Graduate Research Assistant, GPSA Secretary
- Dr. Tina Vo, Assistant Professor, Teaching and Learning
This workshop is open to graduate students. Please RSVP at least 24 hours in advance for the workshop.