Join the UNLV University Libraries Special Collections and Archives for a free community event to observe the anniversary of 1 October. Panelists will discuss their experiences from that night, and share stories of how the LasVegas community came together to grieve, heal, and move forward.
- David Becker, Freelance Photographer
- John Fudenberg, Clark County Coroner
- Dr. Deborah A. Kuhls, UNLV Professor of Surgery and Medical Director of the Trauma ICU at University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
- Jay Pleggenkuhle, Las Vegas Community Healing Garden
- Joy Rineer, Simpson Coulter Architecture Firm & Designer of the Vegas Strong Resiliency Center
Claytee White, Director of the UNLV Oral History Research Center
Please RSVP online.