Remembering 1 October Project Panel Discussion
Join the UNLV University Libraries Special Collections and Archives for a free community event to observe the anniversary of 1 October. Panelists will discuss their experiences from that night, and share stories of how the LasVegas community came together to grieve, heal, and move forward.
- David Becker, Freelance Photographer
- John Fudenberg, Clark County Coroner
- Dr. Deborah A. Kuhls, UNLV Professor of Surgery and Medical Director of the Trauma ICU at University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
- Jay Pleggenkuhle, Las Vegas Community Healing Garden
- Joy Rineer, Simpson Coulter Architecture Firm & Designer of the Vegas Strong Resiliency Center
Claytee White, Director of the UNLV Oral History Research Center
Please RSVP online.
The event is free and open to the public.
UNLV University Libraries