To register your organization (become a Registered Student Organization - RSO) for Fall 2017-Summer 2018, you must complete all requirements on the RSO site.
Attending a RSO Mandatory Meeting is one of the three requirements for all student organizations to become a RSO. Only one member must attend one of the following meetings:
- Monday, 3-4 p.m., August 7, SU Ballroom A
- Tuesday, 3-4 p.m., August 22, SU 207
- Friday, 3-4 p.m., September 8, SU 207
- Thursday, 3-4 p.m., September 21, SU 207
- Monday, 3-4 p.m., September 25, SU 224
- LAST SESSION: Monday, 3-4 p.m., October 2, SU Ballroom A
Registration for all student organizations only happens once every Fall semester. Registration in the Spring semester is for NEW organizations, only. Once registered in the Fall, your organization will not need to re-register until Fall 2018.
For more information, please contact any of the following:
Student Engagement & Diversity | 702.895.5631 | [email protected]
SORCE | 702.895.5576 | [email protected]