Rebel Business Network Luncheon
UNLV Is Ready: Big Initiatives To Match Tough Challenges
Join new university President Len Jessup as he discusses UNLV’s plan to become a top-tier public research university by 2025.
Part of the plan includes:
- Improve student achievement
- Expand research and creative activities
- Shore up infrastructure that eroded during the budget cuts
- Launch School of Medicine
- Support economic diversification efforts
- Spin out new businesses out of research and creative efforts
- Provide more resources dedicated to tackling community issues
- Return more revenue to the state through out-of-state tuition and grant dollars
- Retain Nevada’s best young students
- Strengthen the global network of alumni and increase the value of their degrees
Read more about Len Jessup, his background, and vision for UNLV.
- Networking and Lunch - 11:30 a.m.
- Program - Noon - 1 p.m.
$25 UNLVIP members, before Sept. 24 | Join to access member rate
$35 General admission, before Sept. 24
On Sept. 24, registration rates increase $10 to $35 for UNLVIP members and $45 for general alumni and non-members. Registration fee includes luncheon and parking.
Parking will be available in the Visitor's lot at Maryland Parkway and Harmon/Maude Frazier Way (first come, first served).
On duty parking attendant will direct guests from the Visitor's lot to overflow parking as needed.
More info on this event
UNLV Alumni Association