Presentations during Fall Transportation Conference
255 E Flamingo Rd,
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Four UNLV professors who are working on the UTC sponsored projects presented their projects during Fall Transportation Conference which is the annual conference held in Las Vegas co sponsored by Nevada Chapter of ITE along with ITS Nevada, ASCE Southern Nevada Branch, UNLV College of Engineering and WTS Nevada Chapter. It is a two day conference with transportation professionals and students from Nevada and neighboring states in attendance.
The presented projects with their respective project investigators (PIs) are;
1. High Speed Rail Access Charge for Xpress West of Nevada, Dr. Jin Ouk Choi and Dr. Hualiang Teng
2. Developing Acoustic Technology to Detect Transverse Defects in Rail at High Speed, Dr. Ryan Sherman
3. Development of a Platform to Enable Real Time, Non-Disruptive Testing and Early Fault Detection of Critical High Voltage Transformers and Switchgears in High Speed Rail, Dr. Yingtao Jiang
4. Mobile 3D Printing of Rail Track Surface for Rapid Repairment, Dr. Zhiyong Wang
Transportation professionals and students from Nevada and neighboring states attended.
- Nevada Chapter of ITE
- ITS Nevada
- ASCE Southern Nevada Branch
- UNLV College of Engineering
- WTS Nevada Chapter