Presentation Skills: Writing a Public Talk & Getting Over Public Speaking Workshop
This workshop is all about how to communicate with purpose, passion, and poise. Learn how to present clearly and confidently in any situation, analyze your audience, organize information, use body language effectively, and use compelling slides and visual aids. Hear from individuals on how they overcome their anxiety and fear of public speaking.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn tips & tricks for writing a public speech and/or presentation
- Learn strategies for how to overcome your fear of public speaking and how to present under pressure
- Learn techniques for better public speaking
- Better understand how we communicate to a variety of audiences
Professional Development Academy Program: Grad Rebel Advantage
- Daniel Coyle, Director of Communications
This workshop is open to UNLV Undergraduate Students.
Please RSVP at least 24 hours prior to the workshop.