Purpose: Provide a forum for stakeholders to collaborate on Nevada’s Expanded Medicaid Program
Participants: All major stakeholders in Nevada's Expanded Medicaid Program
- Registration: 12-12:30 p.m.
- Program: 12:30-5 p.m.
- Reception to follow
- Build and enhance relationships to increase opportunity for stakeholder collaboration.
- Distribute information on current and future developments in reimbursement and healthcare delivery strategies for the Medicaid population.
- Identify areas where the Medicaid Program’s effectiveness can be increased.
- Create follow up opportunities for collaboration and further discussion.
CME is available: 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits (TM)
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of the University of Nevada School of Medicine and the UNLV School of Medicine. The University of Nevada School of Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education to physicians.
The University of Nevada School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits (TM). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.