ORCID iD Certification Workshop
This workshop will help you learn about ORCID and pick up tips for making the most out of your account. You will create an ORCID iD if you do not already have one and discuss specific functions of ORCID that will help you to use it more effectively
What is ORCID?
- The Open Researcher and Contributor ID registry
- A free, persistent, unique number which identifies you as a researcher
- An ID that travels with you throughout your career no matter where you work
Why sign up for an ORCID iD?
- Distinguish yourself and ensure your research outputs and activities are correctly attributed to you
- Improve recognition and discoverability for you and your research outputs
- It works with many publishers, funders, and institutions
- It can connect with other systems so you don't need to re-input data for your creative and research outputs
This event is free and open to all faculty, staff, and graduate students.
More info on this event