Participants will learn how to conduct in-depth financial and background investigations on suppliers and vendors, principal individuals, and key employees.
What can I learn?
Participants will learn the principles of conducting Financial & Background investigations on Business/Vendor companies and on Principals and Primary Management Officials. Participants also gain knowledge of financial principles, investigative tools and strategies which can be applied immediately to improve investigative processes.
Sep. 29, 2020, to Oct. 1, 2020
Day 1: Strong Regulation & Basic Financial Analysis
- Critical Thinking & Strong Regulation
- The Investigative Work Plan
- Financial Terminology
- Business Entities Defined
- Financial Flow & Analysis
Day 2: Financial & Background Investigative Techniques
- Analysis of Income Tax Returns
- Personal Financial Investigations – Purpose & Procedures
- Personal Financial Investigations – Verification of Financial Activity
- Interviewing & Written Communication
- Foreign Investigations
Day 3: Financial & Background Investigative Techniques
- Business / Vendor Investigations – Investigative Work Plan
- Business / Vendor Investigations – Exercise & Analysis
- Background Investigations – Procedures & Exercise
- Sources of Information