Nuts and Bolts of Writing Research Proposals and Grants
This workshop will introduce students to the tools and strategies used to write research proposals and grants. Students will learn how to draft their proposals, present theoretical, logical and persuasive arguments, and demonstrate the substantive significance of their research in their proposal.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Learn the contents of a research and a grant proposal
- Learn how to demonstrate the substantive significance of your research
- Dr. Levent Atici, Executive Director, Office of Undergraduate Research
This workshop is free to all UNLV students.
The Office of Undergraduate Research is using Event Pass for all events and workshops. If you are new to Event Pass, please access this link to get familiarized with the platform. If you already have an Event Pass account, please RSVP by clicking on the red button below.
All participants are expected to demonstrate professional conduct during this workshop. This includes:
- Using their first name as their screen name.
- Avoid making unprofessional comments.
- Following the directions of the workshop presenter.
OUR reserves the right to remove a participant for failing to abide by the above rules of conduct.
Office of Undergraduate Research