NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program
Students are invited to learn about the application process and to gain tips on how to secure funding from the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program. For more information about the Graduate Research Fellowship Program and to submit to the open call for grant proposals please visit the NSFGRFP website.
This event is free and open to all undergraduates as well as first- and second-year graduate students in the following majors/departments:
- Natural sciences: geoscience, chemistry, biology, physics and astronomy
- Engineering and computer science
- Education fields that focus on STEM education
- Social sciences: psychology, sociology, anthropology, economics, geography, history, philosophy of science, international relations, linguistics, political science
- Other: public or science policy, urban planning, interdisciplinary health sciences
The Grad Academy Pillars: Research
The Grad Academy Program: GRC
Learning Experience: Lecture
Time Commitment: < 2 hours
Lifecycle Stage: Early Master’s
- Dr. Andrew Hanson, Dean, Honors College
This workshop is open to UNLV students. Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.