Navigating the UNLV Graduate College Thesis and Dissertation Process Workshop
Do you have questions about the Graduate College’s thesis and dissertation formatting and submission process, including what the requirements are, where to find this information, what the submission process is, what is ProQuest, how do you upload to ProQuest, and what is Digital Scholarship? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the workshop for you!
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Identify what you need to do before you start writing your thesis or dissertation
- Understand the UNLV Graduate College thesis and dissertation formatting process, including the formatting requirements and the submission process
- Understand what ProQuest is and how you upload to ProQuest
- Understand what Digital Scholarship is
Professional Development Academy Program: N/A
Professional Development Academy Pillars: Career Prep
Learning Experience: Interactive
Time Commitment: < 2 hours
Lifecycle Stage: Late Master’s & Late Doctoral
- Nevena Cvijetic, Graduate Assistant & Thesis/Dissertation Reviewer, UNLV Graduate College
- Andrea Wirth, Digital Scholarships Librarian, UNLV Libraries
This workshop is open to UNLV graduate students. Please RSVP at least 24 hours in advance for the workshop.
The Graduate College is now using Event Pass for all events and workshops. For easy check-in at the event, generate an Event Pass QR code by visiting involvementcenter.unlv.edu, signing in with your ACE account, clicking on the profile icon in the top right, and choosing Event Pass. This QR code can be used for all UNLV Graduate College events and workshops, so save it to your Apple Wallet, Google Pay, or photos.