Discover investigative techniques that are specifically designed to meet the needs of Native American Regulators. Learn while networking with regulators from other tribes around the country.
- How to conduct effective investigations from the office
- Basic financial principles and analytical techniques
- Assessing risk and developing procedures to reduce risk
- Analysis of personal financial activity
- Investigating gaming suppliers, non-gaming vendors, foreign gaming suppliers, and key employees
- Effective interview and written communications skills
- Background investigations and information sources
- Compliance procedures: Title 31, Minimum Internal Control Standards Ensuring procedures comply with Tribal, State, and Federal requirements
- Issues unique to Native American regulators
Who should attend?
Tribal council members, commissioners, executive directors, licensing/compliance managers, gaming investigators, law enforcement personnel, and auditors.