Nathan Loyd, Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Civil Engineering
"Alternate Novel Thermal Structure Interaction Designs of Molten Salt Shells and Cylindrical Tanks at High Temperatures Ranging From 565˚C to 700˚C and Above for Substantially Enhanced Efficiency of Energy Storage and Power Production"
- Dr. Samaan Ladkany, Advisory Committee Chair
- Dr. Nader Ghafoori, Advisory Committee Member
- Dr. Ying Tian, Advisory Committee Member
- Dr. Ryan Sherman, Advisory Committee Member
- Dr. William Culbreth, Graduate College Representative