Masculinity On Campus: In the Classroom & Workplace
Now in its 4th year, this all male panel discussion focuses on the broad topic of Toxic Masculinity. This year, the focus will center around Masculinity On Campus: in the Classroom & Workplace.
- How does masculinity serve as a beneficial and/or harmful influence withthe UNLV experience?
- How does it affect our relationships with other men, women, and with people of all gender expressions?
- How to deconstruct toxic masculinity to reconstruct healthier, more inclusive notions of masculinity?
- Ngai Pindell; Professor, Boyd School of Law
- A. B. Wilkinson; Associate Professor, History
- Frank Rudy Cooper; Professor, Boyd School of Law
- Phil Burns; Director, Student Conduct
- David Robinson; Doctoral Student, Psychology
Men of Color Alliance
Student Diversity & Social Justice