Link-Up with LinkedIn Workshop
LinkedIn is an expanding digital network tool for students and job seekers! This platform is the most common way new jobs are found through its networking and employee referral capabilities. By having a LinkedIn profile companies and industries are able to research candidates and investigate potential applicants for graduate school. In this interactive workshop, you will discover how to use LinkedIn to expand your professional footprint, build a strong professional network, and open new career pathways.
By participating in this workshop you will learn:
- How to build a LinkedIn profile
- The do's and don’ts for your LinkedIn Profile (e.g., how to craft a headline, what kind of photo should you have, customizing your URL, what should you put in your summary, etc)
- Tips for expanding your LinkedIn network (e.g. identifying job opportunities, connecting with recruiters, publishing interesting content and articles, etc.)
Learning Experience: Interactive
Time Commitment: < 2 hours
- Rebecca Sherer, Founder of Cultivate Academics
- Jeanine Collins, Co-Founder of Cultivate Academics
This event is open to current Grad Rebel Advantage students. Please RSVP 24 hours prior to this event.