How did the legislative session change eduction in Nevada?
That's the question parents, teachers, students and policymakers have been asking since February.
On June 12, you can ask legislators and education leaders.
Join us for a Town Hall with:
- Senate Finance Committee Chair Joyce Woodhouse
- Senate Education Committee Chair Mo Denis
- Clark County Education Association (CCEA) President John Vellardita
- Nevada State Education Association (NSEA) Political Coordinator Alexander Marks
- Educate Nevada Now Legal Director Amanda Morgan
- Hope for Nevada Vice-President Caryne Shea
- Other legislators, parents, students, teachers, community members, education policy makers
- The New Funding Formula (Does it come with more money?)
- The New School Safety Plan (Does THAt get money?)
- Teacher Pay (With a raise?)
- Read by 3 Changes
- Volunteer Fingerprinting Changes
- Charter Schools
- And more!