Learn about current research happening in the UNLV Lee Business School at a fun, fast-paced event where LEE faculty will share about current research in five-minute presentations utilizing five slides or less.
This event is open to the entire UNLV campus community. Lunch will be served. RSVP required.
The lightning line-up includes:
- Dr. Anjala Krishen: “5 years in 5 minutes: LEE research in a flash”
- Dr. Payal Sharma: "How the powerless become powerful: A qualitative study of workplace mistreatment in hip hop videos"
- Dr. Andrew Zhang: "Low-risk puzzle: Beta or firm-specific risk?"
- Dr. KC Tan: "Coffee supply chain in an emerging economy"
- Dr. Ikseon Suh: "Blurred vision: The role of oversight and corporate governance stakeholders’ decisions”
- Dr. Makayla Palmer: "Marketplace Insurance and New Opportunities for Mothers"