This seminar is geared for the official tasked with investigating gaming related criminal activities.
- Table Games Cheating
- Table Games Investigative Strategies
- Sophisticated Cheating Methods
- Following the Money (Money Laundering)
- Race and Sports Book Betting
- Patron Dispute Investigations
*Topics and instructors are subject to change based on speaker availability.
Presented in partnership with the Nevada Gaming Control Board. This training is restricted to government, regulatory agencies and/or law enforcement personnel.
Who should Attend?
- Individuals involved in the regulation of gaming
- Law enforcement personnel who deal with gaming related crimes