The Law needs you! Businesses need engineers with legal knowledge who can combine their skills in both disciplines to provide legal advice in a variety of technology settings, most specifically in patent law.
Come learn about how you can take your undergraduate or graduate engineering degree to a new level. This panel discussion will cover what engineers do in law, whether and how to apply to law school, what the law school experience is like for engineers, what law school means for non-English native speakers, and what careers engineers can have in law.
- Professor Marketa Trimble (Boyd Law)
- Seaton Curran (Howard and Howard, Boyd Law '08, civil engineer)
- Nancy Snow (Lewis Roca, Boyd Law '17, electrical engineer)
- Paxton Fleming (current Boyd Law student, chemistry and forensic science)
- Caleb Green (current Boyd Law student, computer scientist)
- Professor Mary LaFrance (Boyd Law)
- Dr. Brian Wall (Director of Admissions, Boyd Law)